First of all i had to make a new account because the forum software doesnt seem to know the reply to its own questions. At night all cats are gray not grey... and there are definatly 3/three L's in parallel the last time i checked...

Ok just got a new KH director & doser SA and having issues:

1) connecting to the unit via myGHL seems to be impossible, it asks for a security key, which is still -- in the control software and 0 in the app. So can only access the unit when i put it in AP mode or with the control sofware on a PC (i have mac so thats already anoying) I have tried all kind of router options and adjusted IP, gateways and tried of the two networks i have running in the place.

2) Setting up in AP mode goes fine until i try to calibrate the probe, I can not calibrate the probe it gives me an error as of it doesnt exists with the phone app, please also confirm i can use other calibration fluids as by the time this works my included fluids will be out of the container for hours...

I do not have a profilux but the ION director is paid for and waiting on it.

3) the BNC cable of the probe is really way to short less than a meter, my units are on the side of the tank so the only way to place the probe is in the main tank. Can i use a BNC extention cable?