Thread: constant yellow GHL logo puzzel

Default constant yellow GHL logo puzzel

Hi, not sure where to post this, but noticed today constant yellow GHL logo on Kh director, powerbar 6e & 2 slave dosers, but not Maxi doser or Profilux 4. Everything appears to be running ok unless I’ve missed something. Support blink codes https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...-e411fbea-c9e7 suggests “Memory has been reset – please reactivate control by confirming on the device” But my question is :
    1. which device ?
    2. And how do I confirm on these Devices?
    3. I have tried power cycling each device already

1. The master device
    2. Connect via USB or press the arrow keys on the main device if it is a P4. You will be asked if you want to enable control, press YES.

Sorry Vinny not quite with you. I understand it’s a setting in P4 (I think) but where do I go (in the menu structure) if pressing the arrow keys. or When I connect laptop via USB to control centre where in the program from there?

Have you set the GHL logo illumination mode to 'Standard w/o blinking'?
    In this case the constant yellow LED indicates a warning of the filling level of one of the dosing pumps.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you Thilo that was it, just couldn't see the wood for trees!