Thread: Setting Heater To Avoid Tank Fry

Default Setting Heater To Avoid Tank Fry

Hope this is the correct section of the forum to post this in.

One reason for buying the P4 was to monitor my tank but the primary reason was to control my heater and prevent the tank getting cooked. I had a huge loss of fish and corals when the other controller I was using for my heater failed and the non-thermostatic I had heater cooked the tank.

So I have a TMC heater in the tank at the moment which has an led display and is set to 26 degrees. I want to use the Profilux 4 to make sure the heater power gets cut out at say around 28 degrees to hopefully prevent another issue in the future.

Can anyone advise on the settings in GHL control centre for this?

Thanks

Please check our programming guide at point 5 - Sensor settings, especially 5.2 - Nominal value and 5.4 Hysteresis: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...g-guide-v7-02/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.