Thread: Profilux 4 WiFi issue

Default Profilux 4 WiFi issue

Can anyone help?

I have a profilux 4 that’s been running for two years without any problems...a few days ago the WiFi lights on the front of the profilux went off. I’ve tried disconnecting the router and reconnecting it again to see if it was a problem with the WiFi connection that didn’t help. I’ve disconnected the power for a few minutes on the profilux as advised and that didn’t help. I’ve done firmware updates on the profilux and pab and that hasn’t help. Can’t update the WiFi firmware because the profilux can’t connect to anything. Obviously can’t log in through the my GHL app so I’m having to do everything though the computer. Feeling slightly confused .
    Last edited by Remireef2017; 27.01.2020 at 18:16. Reason: Removed symbols

Please open a ticket and include a screenshot from the WiFi Status section on the Communication page in GHL Control Center.
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Remireef2017 View Post
    Can anyone help?

I have a profilux 4 that’s been running for two years without any problems...a few days ago the WiFi lights on the front of the profilux went off. I’ve tried disconnecting the router and reconnecting it again to see if it was a problem with the WiFi connection that didn’t help. I’ve disconnected the power for a few minutes on the profilux as advised and that didn’t help. I’ve done firmware updates on the profilux and pab and that hasn’t help. Can’t update the WiFi firmware because the profilux can’t connect to anything. Obviously can’t log in through the my GHL app so I’m having to do everything though the computer. Feeling slightly confused .
    Install the wifi firmware via usb. It fixed the issue for me.
    download the WiFi-Module-ESP-Update, use the .exe app to start the update on the relevant comm port.