Thread: leakage sensor

Default leakage sensor

Hi,

I own the P3.1 exn on the level connector on the P3 i setup the min-max with th Y connector. Now i bought the leakage sensor with interface and I installed this on the expansionbox 1 with fw 1.09. somehow i can't find out witch sensor i need to select in GCC?

gcc level.PNG

Is there something i do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by scrub29 View Post
    Hi,

I own the P3.1 exn on the level connector on the P3 i setup the min-max with th Y connector. Now i bought the leakage sensor with interface and I installed this on the expansionbox 1 with fw 1.09. somehow i can't find out witch sensor i need to select in GCC?

gcc level.PNG

Is there something i do wrong?
    No one can help?

The level sensor numbering will continue beyond the built-in level ports on the P3.
    If the sensor is connected directly onto the EXB, it will be on level port 5/6.

You can also determine which sensor to select by temporarily connecting and disconnecting the leak sensor from the leak interface. There will be an (X) mark appear and disappear in the Level setting, see Settings and states level sensor.

Hi Vinny,

when i use port 3 on the P3 i see the interface light up when I make it wet. but no alarm will be triggert. the state will turn with x on active.
    gcc level2.PNG

You need to set the Leak detection function to sensor #3. Your screenshot shows it currently assigned to sensor #1.