Thread: Plm-dali

Default Plm-dali

Hi I installed the dali card in my expansionbox but the system was not reconize it. Is this only possible in the P3/4?

I switch the card with a PLM-4L in my p3 and expansionbox. how can i find out with numbers the L card is?

thanks

If you add or remove extension cards, you must re-assign the ExBox in the PAB-system. Otherwise the ProfiLux controller cannot detect the new card.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    If you add or remove extension cards, you must re-assign the ExBox in the PAB-system. Otherwise the ProfiLux controller cannot detect the new card.
    Hoi Matthias, I did assign the exBox again but the dali was invisible in de P3. but if I understand you correct it could work via the ExBox?

Yes, that is correct.
    All expansion cards which are supported is mentioned on page 10 of the EXB2 manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Yes, that is correct.
    All expansion cards which are supported is mentioned on page 10 of the EXB2 manual.

Hi Vinny,

also the ExBox 1 1.09? in the manual its only talking about the 1.02 and no DALI is supported.

Quote Originally Posted by scrub29 View Post
    Hi Vinny,

also the ExBox 1 1.09? in the manual its only talking about the 1.02 and no DALI is supported.
    no one?

Quote Originally Posted by scrub29 View Post
    no one?
    Hi I'm busy with the install can anyone tell me if the DALI card also most work in ExBox 1 v1.09?

thanks

After re-assigning the ExBox to the PAB-system, ProfiLux knows the extension card, but PLM-extension cards are only shown for the ProfiLux and not ExpansionBoxes.
    The last card slot in the ExBox can only be used for analog cards. So use one of the other for the PLM-DALI.
    In order to configure the PLM-DALI, you must insert it temporarily in the ProfiLux and use GHL Control Center (System->ProfiLux->PLM-DALI-Configuration ...). Afterwards you can re-install it to the ExBox with the stored settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

After re-assigning the ExBox to the PAB-system, ProfiLux knows the extension card, but PLM-extension cards are only shown for the ProfiLux and not ExpansionBoxes.
    The last card slot in the ExBox can only be used for analog cards. So use one of the other for the PLM-DALI.
    In order to configure the PLM-DALI, you must insert it temporarily in the ProfiLux and use GHL Control Center (System->ProfiLux->PLM-DAIL-Configuration ...). Afterwards you can re-install it to the ExBox with the stored settings.
    thx it worked.

In order to configure the PLM-DALI, you must insert it temporarily in the ProfiLux and use GHL Control Center (System->ProfiLux->PLM-DALI-Configuration ...). Afterwards you can re-install it to the ExBox with the stored settings.
    hello i can`t find this (System->ProfiLux->PLM-DALI-Configuration) in the GCC only in the PL. where is this?