Thread: Mitras Slimline whats needed?

Default Mitras Slimline whats needed?

Hello!
    Been using my Profilux 3 for quite a while now and now I feel like I want to try out the mitras slimline along with it.

Can the slimline do the thunderstorm scenarios etc or do I need a simu stick on top of the slimline?

If going for just 1 slimline, do I need a Splitter aswell or can it connect stratight to the Profilux 3 ?

If 1 slimline 160
    1x slimline
    1x Mitras-SL-PSU80

If 2 slimline 160
    2x slimline
    2x Mitras-SL-PSU80
    1x Mitras Slimline Splitter RS232, dimmable

Would that be correct?

Hello,

you can also use an illumination channel of the Slimline for thunderstorms.

To dim the slimline via ProfiLux you need the dimmable splitter for even just one lamp. For the 2 slimlines you need an additional 'Slimline Splitter RJ45, dimmable', because one splitter is needed per power supply. You can connect the RJ45 splitter to the other splitter.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Cool, thanks!

Got a little confused again though. I get that I need one splitter per power supply. But should I use one RS232 to connect to my Profilux 3 and one RJ45 to connect to the first splitter?
    Or should I just get 2 x RS232 ?

To connect the splitters with each other, you need RJ45 cables. Therefore you only need one RS232 version for the connection to the ProfiLux and for each additional splitter the RJ45 version.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    To connect the splitters with each other, you need RJ45 cables. Therefore you only need one RS232 version for the connection to the ProfiLux and for each additional splitter the RJ45 version.
    Awesome, thanks alot!