Thread: HELP! My Doser 2.1 is not dosing

Default HELP! My Doser 2.1 is not dosing

To make a long story short, I couldn't connect GCC to my Doser 2.1 yesterday. So I downloaded an updated version of GCC to my PC and also updated the firmware. This fixed the connection issue but now my Doser will not actually dose automatically, as is on a schedule. I can manually dose, which works fine and everything else in the GCC looks like it's operating normally. The other thing that might be a clue is that the calculated amount does not update, it is always zero now.

I'm hoping this is something simple, since I really want to get this running soon.

Thanks for any help.

Here's a screen print of what might be causing the problem. I input 8 doses x 1 ml per day, which equals 8 ml/day. Although, the calculated dose is reading zero. Any ideas?
    GHL Doser problem.jpg

I assume that no days were set for dosing. Scroll down a bit on the dosing pump page and you will see the settings for the days.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Default Thanks ... It's working now!

I did as you suggested and selected it to run every day and it worked.

Thanks. All the best!

Doser 3rd that worked.jpg