Thread: Connecting Dosing pump 2.1 master to profilux 4

Default Connecting Dosing pump 2.1 master to profilux 4

Hey...
    Can i connect the dosing pump master “not slave” to the profilux4? Because i tried to connect it by pab cable and the gcc find it but after i do assign and it closes the gcc and reopen i dont find it in the assigned products and if i press the assign i find it again but also the same problem...

And tried to work with it alone without connecting to the profilux4 but i dont find it in the wi fi to connect to the hotspot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to set it to a slave in the general settings to be able to assign and control it via a ProfiLux.
    You can connect via USB or restart the Doser and directly search for the hotspot to connect via WiFi.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.