Thread: presentation and connect autonomous dosing unit to profilux 4

Default presentation and connect autonomous dosing unit to profilux 4

Hello, good. I haven't found a presentation folder, I introduce myself here, I hope it's not a problem. My name is Jon and I am from San Sebastian, Spain. I have an aquarium of 300 liters and I have a profilux 4 and a dosing unit SA of the black ones with 4 pumps. open if you can help me greetings and thank you very much. I'm sorry if I don't understand well when I speak because I use a translator, whatever I don't understand, I repeat it, thanks

My problem is that I want to connect the black dosing unit SA to profilux 4, to control it with this one. I heard that some kit was sold to cancel the screen of the SA unit and with a control cable through profilux 4, but I think they no longer sell this kit, was there any way to do this? thanks. my unit is this image15770202949622698322842823840653.jpg15770202949622698322842823840653.jpg
    15770203989306666683002456722682.jpg
    Last edited by jonramos; 22.12.2019 at 14:17.

The Doser 1 SA unit can't be controlled by a ProfiLux or other Doser. There is no option at the first Doser SA generation to degrade them to a slave.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello, good. Thank you very much for the answer, I thought that I opened some component or expansion card to cancel the screen and make it work with the profilux, but it seems that no. For what reason does the square plug near the outlet have ? Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by jonramos View Post
    For what reason does the square plug near the outlet have ?
    This port is for connecting slave dosers to the SA Doser.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok, thank you very much for the answer. Greetings