Thread: KH director SA

Default KH director SA

Hello

I have an old profilux 3, thinking about getting SA kh director. Can I use it and connect it to my old p3?

Yes you can control the KH Director with your ProfiLux 3. You may have to update the firmware if it isn't up to date.
    Additionally you'll need a Slave Doser with at least 3 pumps.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

To add to Thilo's comment...
    Since you already have a P3, you can use the KHD Slave set to run the KHD and dose/control KH levels. If you'd like to also dose other supplements like Calcium and Magnesium, you will need an additional slave doser as mentioned above.

Thanks vinny for reply,

As you said get a slave doser, If I to get standalone kh director set it still can be control using p3?

Yes that is possible, but first you would have to set the SA Doser to slave mode so that it can be controlled by your P3. That is doable with the app or via USB.