Thread: Imagine a world where...

Default Imagine a world where...

...we had one measurement unit, that did both KH and other parameters, with a single dosing pump unit.

I would happily pay the combine price of the two units, if it was made as one.
    I don't have space for another four units, but I'd love the features. I already have four units from GHL, so I'd need space for a whopping 8 units!

I know you like to build stuff thats modular and the customer can pick and mix, but honestly, just giving us a consolidated solution would be far more value for many reefers.

Eight units would need an entire cabinet on it's own and it's bigger than my monster PC case.

Eight units and four of them would be dosing pumps (KH pumps, IOND pumps, elements pumps and ATO/WC pumps), thats just silliness.

Yes, GHL is not made for all. If I want KH, Ca, Mg and K = 1600 Euros, more or less.

You misunderstand me.
    Money is not my perspective, I don't care the price.

Eight GHL boxes is over 600mm tall stacked.
    On a smaller tank that wants to use the most advanced features, where exactly would they like me to put all these things? Even on a bigger tank, thats insane.
    At this point they may as well make them waterproof and I'll put them in the tank.

My request is that they put the customer first and think about how exactly they can best utilise the functionality without needing a dedicated room to put all the hardware.

Hi, I understood that, I only wanted to add the price problem, sorry. I´ve got both problems.
    Waiting the comments of the buyers......(Houston, Houston....)