Thread: 2.1 doser won’t connect to wifi

Default 2.1 doser won’t connect to wifi

I recently purchased a 2.1 4 head doser. I installed the app on my iPhone and ghl connect on my pc. When either my phone or pc scan for WiFi, the ghl doser does not show up. I have a coral box WiFi doser as well that connected with no problems and am currently using with my WiFi. I can connect with usb and control the doser via usb. I tried changing the WiFi settings to join my home network but there is no “save” function on ghl connect to save this function. With control “s” I believe it may have saved but the doser still does not connect to WiFi. I also tried a firmware update which failed and when I turned off the doser to reset it my pc did register GHLDOSER2.1 but would not connect, then it disappeared. Please help.

Nevermind. I figured it out. Evidently it was not set to auto connect and my ghl connect program does not list a save function to make changes. Control+s saved it to auto and it was then available a WiFi option. Ghl connect needs a fix.
    Last edited by Flowe101; 23.11.2019 at 20:36.

Hello,

Glad to hear it was sorted out.
    Can you please post a screenshot of what you're referring to when you say there is no SAVE button in GHL Connect?
    This button is always at the very bottom of the screen.

If you're referring to the PC program, GHL Control Center, then the missing SAVE button (in WiFi settings section) is a result of the computer resolution possibly needing to be changed. If the icons are too large on the screen, the save button may be pushed down and off the screen.