Thread: Style charts and graphs in local Web interface

Default Style charts and graphs in local Web interface

Hi.I would like to see the graph of ph (example) in LAN mode, not in my GHL cloud service, not in GCC. They are better in the GHL application. I don't want my P4 is connected to internet all day. (Security reasons, problems) For example, 5 days ago there was a problem or an attack on the NTP server that provides service to our P4. When I connected my P4 to internet to see charts, there was a time change of six hours more or less, changing processes of the aquarium. For my P4, the date was 6-8-2176 and the time was 6 hours later than the real time. Now that service is disconnected from my P4.
    (I am a former informatic, I saw how they can attack computers) Please, charts in local web interface, as Profilux 3
    And if it possible...
    -Black app
    -Option to decrease the volume of the alarm
    -Option to set the level warning in dosing pump

Hello,
    we are constantly working on improving our products and adding new features. The app was especially developed to work offline without cloud access and for this reason it is planned to make the charts available offline in the app at some point.
    Also features like the dark mode are already planned.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ouh yeah Mr.
    Please, someone of GHL could see possible to decrease the volume of the alarm electronnically?
    It seems the alarm of an air attack jj
    (Have I to open a new thread?)