Thread: Cant find the sms module in gcc

Default Cant find the sms module in gcc

I have profilux 4 and cant connect the module via the pab and i dont find it in the gcc...
    What can i do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may take a few minutes for the device to be detected after it is switched on. Please wait a few minutes and then check if it is listed under 'Assign devices'.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank now it works.
    Its just sending sms or also calling?

It just sends SMS.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok thank you

Hey what the meaning of: “send interval” and what the differences between: cyclic, at certain time, just new, just over?
    Because one day i hade an alarm and it sent to me 12 times.

Hi,

please check the manual: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...le-pab-manual/

cyclic will send it cyclically,
    at certain time will send it once a day,
    just new sends it evrey time when there is a new alarm
    and just over every time when an alarm is over/solved

Thank you very much