Thread: Sensor history data

Lächeln Sensor history data

Hello everybody !

For my small sciense project I need sensor control.

Can I use Profilux 4e for storing data from several sensor ? (ph, redox, oxygen, temperature, conductivity, other ion-selective sensor...)

Can I read stored data remotelly from PC program?

May be any one can send to my e-mail (sly@aquashow.ru) real archived sensor data as sample?

Have GHL some demo project with public access to Profilux? (for read sensor log-files and general introduction)

Thank you very much!

Alex

Hi,

yes the ProfiLux 4e can store the sensor data. You can read the stored data with GHL Control Center or myGHL.
    Currently we have no demo access.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you!

Where can I read data specification, format, file URLs, etc of stored sensor datas ?

May be you send sample for me?

The sensor data will be stored on the cloud and can be accessed at anytime using your phone, tablet, or web browser. Each sensor can be viewed separately and within user-defined time-periods. If you wish to export these, you have the option to do that also.