Thread: Kh director with aquaforest bailling?

Default Kh director with aquaforest bailling?

Hello I will have kh director and SA doser this week. Kh director will control component 2 dosing for KH rise. So the other componenet 1 and 3 mıst be dosed same amount for ionic balance system of aquaforest. Is there any way to do it? The other pumps will add same amount automatic?

Tapatalk Pro kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Yes, you can configure up to 5 pumps to be controlled by the KH Director in add-on or adaptive mode. Just enter the same volume change and limits for the other pumps.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Yes, you can configure up to 5 pumps to be controlled by the KH Director in add-on or adaptive mode. Just enter the same volume change and limits for the other pumps.
    Thank you. I'm new so I have no idea yet. If I make this the pumps will work same time period? There must be a time relay beetweeen dosing components you know.

In the dosing pump settings, you can specify at what time the first dose shall take place. Based on this option you can then stagger each dosage so they do not happen at the same time.