I am at wits end!

I have five Mitras LX7206 units that I set up several weeks ago. At that time, my Profilux 4 was still running my old tank so I set up the Mitras with one being the master (address #1) and the other four as slaves with addresses #2, #3, #4 and #5. All on channel 11.

This worked fine: what configuration I made on the master was automatically taken up by the four slaves. I could connect to the master via WiFi and myGHL.

Then several days ago I moved the Profilux to the new tank. I installed a PWC card in the back slot. The PWC card is visible in System and uses channel 11. I gave the card the address #1. I then changed the mitras that was the master to slave and gave it the address #6. When I changed it to slave the lights went out on the unit. I then changed it to standalone and the old schedule came on.

I don't think there is any communication happening between the Profilux and any of the Mitras: any change I make in light composer on the Profilux has no effect on any of the lights. We changed to winter time yesterday and the Mitras are all still on summer time.

I just tested another of the lights by changing its status to standalone from slave. All the channels are now at 0%, even when I change it back to slave mode...

What is frustrating is that the actual Mitras units do not show up anywhere in the Profilux as being connected. All I can see is that the PWC card is installed. Shouldn't something show the number of lights that are connected to the Profilux and their addresses?

So what am I doing incorrectly? Help!

Thanks!

Laith