Thread: Mitras 7206 problems

Default Mitras 7206 problems

Hi,
    I’m from Vietnam. I just bought 3 pieces of Mitras 7206 from auquariumcomputer.com. I’m setting up but have some problems:
    - One of the control panels does not work.
    - Downloaded GHL CONNECT and set up yesterday. But today can not find the devices from wifi mode (IOS).
    - 1 of the mount of the device is broken.
    Please help
    Thanks
    Khanh
    A6C1B73F-1436-4823-9FB2-BBAF7C171C43.jpg3E4DB46A-3AC3-4B9C-AFF7-C5474C80C02C.jpg
    Last edited by Khanh Au; 31.10.2019 at 13:09.

Hello Khanh,

Regarding the control panel, have you tried calibrating the touch keys?
    If not, we have a video here:

Regarding WiFi connection over app, are you connecting directly to the LX7's hotspot or are you trying to connect to the light through your WiFi network?
    If connecting to the hotspot, make sure you have the correct LX7 connection settings entered into the app. The host IP should be 192.168.4.1
    If connecting through your network, please check your LX7 wifi settings and confirm that it is actually connected. Look for the IP address that was assigned to your fixture by your network and make sure that same IP address is entered into the app LX7 connection settings.

For the mount issue, please open a support ticket.

Thanks for your help Vinny,

At first, I downloaded the GHL CONNECT, opened wifi mode, clicked GHLDEV-xxxx, then returned GHL CONNECT and set up successfully. But the day after, I could not see GHLDEV-xxxx and could not open GHL CONNECT.

Ok, now I download GHL CONTROL CENTER V1.1.2.9, connect USB cable from PC to master and follow GHL MITRAS LX7 WI-FI SET USING AUTO IP (HOW-TO) on YouTube. But something is different:
    - At 2:10 it shows CURRENT IP ADDRESS is loaded automatically but mine can not.
    - At 2:38 he clicks on ASK ME ANYTHING but I can not find this button. Then he types IP address. Does he type 192.168.4.1?

When finishing wifi set up I will try calibrating the touch keys.

About the mount issue, I solved myself already.

Please help
    Thanks so much
    Khanh
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Khanh Au; 04.11.2019 at 14:42.

If the "Current IP" did not auto-fill, that means something was entered incorrectly in the WiFi setup steps.
    Check the SSID (Your WiFi network name) and Password (Your WiFi password). These areas are case-sensitive. If entered incorrectly, the LX7 will not be able to connect to your WiFi network.

Wifi set up and calibration were done.

Thanks Vinny
    Khanh
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Khanh Au; 05.11.2019 at 14:54.