Thread: Cannot get the Profilux 4 to connect to Mitras!

Default Cannot get the Profilux 4 to connect to Mitras!

I am at wits end!

I have five Mitras LX7206 units that I set up several weeks ago. At that time, my Profilux 4 was still running my old tank so I set up the Mitras with one being the master (address #1) and the other four as slaves with addresses #2, #3, #4 and #5. All on channel 11.

This worked fine: what configuration I made on the master was automatically taken up by the four slaves. I could connect to the master via WiFi and myGHL.

Then several days ago I moved the Profilux to the new tank. I installed a PWC card in the back slot. The PWC card is visible in System and uses channel 11. I gave the card the address #1. I then changed the mitras that was the master to slave and gave it the address #6. When I changed it to slave the lights went out on the unit. I then changed it to standalone and the old schedule came on.

I don't think there is any communication happening between the Profilux and any of the Mitras: any change I make in light composer on the Profilux has no effect on any of the lights. We changed to winter time yesterday and the Mitras are all still on summer time.

I just tested another of the lights by changing its status to standalone from slave. All the channels are now at 0%, even when I change it back to slave mode...

What is frustrating is that the actual Mitras units do not show up anywhere in the Profilux as being connected. All I can see is that the PWC card is installed. Shouldn't something show the number of lights that are connected to the Profilux and their addresses?

So what am I doing incorrectly? Help!

Thanks!

Laith

Bump...

Anybody have any ideas?

Please open a support ticket for further assistance.

Hello Vinny,

I just tried to open a support ticket but when I click submit ticket I just get the spinning wheel (this is the second time in a row that I cannot open a support ticket...).

Could you open one for me?

Thanks,

Laith

Hello,

We have not had any recent reports on issues with the ticket system. Please try with another browser and login using the GUEST login.