Thread: Probe calibration question / request

Default Probe calibration question / request

Loving my GHL setup - here and there a few minor challenges - here's one I'd love to ask about......

I have 4 saltwater tanks with another one being set up right now. My main Profilux 4 is on my tank upstairs and I installed an expansion box for the new frag tank I'm setting up, which happens to be downstairs.

While I could certainly use the exercise - I have to say it is really frustrating to have to run up the stairs and back down at least 4 times just to calibrate a silly PH probe.

Is there any chance probe calibration will be (or maybe already is and I missed it??) able to be performed without the need to touch your main base unit? Either through the mobile app or myghl?

Once I get these other tanks running on GHL and sell off all my Apex stuff - I sure would love probe calibration to be a little easier. I can easily get up to half a dozen probes on my systems - which will make for a full day of running up and down flights of stairs.

At the moment it is only possible to calibrate the ProfiLux 4 via the display. But it is already planned to allow calibration via GHL Control Center and GHL Connect.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.