Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 24

Thema: GHL Connect Beta

Standard

Zitat Zitat von selordinateur Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi i am not using the Beta for the moment
    But will it be possible in the future to store live data or mesurement data in a "Global Chart" on which one we could store all the life of the Tank ??
    because tell me if i am wrong but for the moment we could only compare for example chart from the kh director .. and just one value ..

So i am not sure how deal with all of this ..

I have KH director .. the full ultimate set with the touch .. and i will buy also the ion director
    and the measurement value that i make for the moment by saliferts tests i add theses values under the 'logbook'

But i am dreaming on a part of the application .. GCC .. or GhlConnect .. or other i want to display and record ALL my datas always .. without losing a storage ..
    so it will be great to have a function under GCC or GHL connect to not loose some mesurement datas .. and keep them along the time .. somewhere ..

Last thing will be really amazing to have the possibility to have these 'Actual All Values' in a link on ghlConnect cloud or something to display it under the forums we use to share with 'Recifals PRo or Fans .. or Friends ..

THakns

Regards ..

But maybe in all of that there is already some functions i described .. but i discover .. had the P4 since 1 month ..
    It's already possible to record all sensor data and dosing amounts with the ProfiLux 4. You can display and compare them on a chart and if you connect your ProfiLux with myGHL there will be no limit for the storage.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard

The beta v3.6.3 is now available for Android (the iOS version comes a bit later).

New in this version is a network setup wizard when adding a new device. If the device is new (unconfigured network settings), it can be used to set up the network connection via app and add the device directly.
    Works with ProfiLux 4, Mitras LX7 and ProfiLux Mini/Light WiFi.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard

The new beta version 3.7.0 is now available.

Newly added is a wizard for backup and restore of settings and the network setup wizard has been edited.

Ausrufezeichen

Hello,
    I just tested the backup of parameters and sensors parameters, sensors parameters worked well. Parameters got a problem at lines concerning CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY because of return lines in mail.

Settings from GCC:
    7648, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY1 - 3 - 0", "Le $$DATE$$ ‡ $$TIME$$\n\n$$REPS[5"
    7664, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY2 - 3 - 0", "00]$$ \n $$REPE$$\n\n\n\n$$REPS[500]$"
    7680, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY3 - 3 - 0", "$ $$REPE$$\n\n\n\n$$REPS[500]$$ $$RE"
    7696, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY4 - 3 - 0", "PE$$\n\n"
    7712, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY5 - 3 - 0", ""
    7728, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY6 - 3 - 0", ""
    7744, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY7 - 3 - 0", ""
    7760, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY8 - 3 - 0", ""

Settings from Myghl:
    7648, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY1 - 3 - 0", "Le $$DATE$$ à $$TIME$$\n
    $$REPS[5"
    7664, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY2 - 3 - 0", "00]$$ \n $$REPE$$

$$REPS[500]$"
    7680, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY3 - 3 - 0", "$ $$REPE$$\n

$$REPS[500]$$ $$RE"
    7696, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY4 - 3 - 0", "PE$$\n
    "
    7712, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY5 - 3 - 0", ""
    7728, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY6 - 3 - 0", ""
    7744, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY7 - 3 - 0", ""
    7760, "CODE_PROFILUX4_EMAIL1_BODY8 - 3 - 0", ""

On changelog you wrote "Sensortype Conductance B added" -> What is it?

Also "Hide record measurements for virtual sensors" -> :-/ I am really disappointed to discover that you want to, remove/not completely add, the average virtual sensors, while obtaining the values ​​is very easy since there is only to make an average between to value!
    Virtual sensors average are great, they allow you to quickly see if a sensor deviates and needs to be recalibrated, this makes the system enormously reliable.
    I have all my probes in duplicate for safety (except O2), is a good asset of Profilux, it really sucks to delete this only because few people use it ...
    Gael
    Geändert von itsmorefun (30.03.2020 um 17:58 Uhr)

Standard

Thank you for the feedback.

We've just released a fixed version v3.7.1. Also included in this version is a adjustment of the determination of the locale.

Standard

Hi,

line breaks problem fixed for backup :-)

But please can you answer to the others questions:
    On changelog you wrote "Sensortype Conductance B added" -> What is it?
    Also "Hide record measurements for virtual sensors" -> What do you plan to do for virtual sensors average

Thank
    Gael
    Geändert von itsmorefun (01.04.2020 um 15:49 Uhr)

Standard

The new sensor type is for a new conductivity sensor with a special measuring range as a custom-built sensor for a customer.
    Currently the ProfiLux firmware cannot record the measurement data of virtual sensors, that is why we have removed this setting.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Thilo Beitrag anzeigen
    The new sensor type is for a new conductivity sensor with a special measuring range as a custom-built sensor for a customer.
    OK
    Zitat Zitat von Thilo Beitrag anzeigen
    Currently the ProfiLux firmware cannot record the measurement data of virtual sensors, that is why we have removed this setting.
    Can you not just do an average and display at least average type virtuals sensors without need to modify Profilux firmware?
    Thank

Standard

I just discover a new problem for restore.

It seem that end of each mail_body line parameters where cut, only first 32 characters where keep.

Also a reboot loop problem occured, file restore stuck at 93% and Profilux rebooted, and rebooted again and again after it established connexion to MYGHL.
    Have close all GHL Connect to end reboot loop.

Sorry.

Gaël
    Geändert von itsmorefun (01.04.2020 um 17:08 Uhr)

Standard

Did you already force a reload of the website, in order to invalidate a cached version?

It would help us if you create a support-ticket and attach the affected settings.par file from GHL Connect and in comparison the GHL Control Center settings.par.