Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 24

Thema: GHL Connect Beta

Standard GHL Connect Beta

To test the latest features of the app directly, you can participate in our beta program. Beta versions are extensively tested by us before release, but errors may still occur. If you want to avoid any problems, you should not use the beta. We kindly ask all beta users to report bugs here or to send a bug report to ghlconnectbeta@ghl-kl.de.

To use the beta on an Android device click on this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...ter.GHLConnect or open the App page in Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ter.GHLConnect) and join using the following prompt:
    Image 1.png

For iOS devices, install TestFlight (https://apps.apple.com/app/testflight/id899247664) and then use the following link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/fvZsPzNH

To use the myGHL beta version, please use the following link: http://myghl.com/GHLConnect/index_beta.html
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard

A new beta version 3.3.2 is now available.

You can now record the dosages of your dosing pumps and display them in a chart (with ProfiLux 4, min. firmware 7.23).

This allows, for example, a comparison between dosage and KH value:
    MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Furthermore, the display of the charts has been adjusted.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard New Beta 3.5.0

The new beta version 3.5.0 is now available.

With this version you can now update PAB devices connected to a ProfiLux 3.
    PAB device updates via Doser and ProfiLux 4 will follow.

Standard

Thank you for doing this!! A great feature!!

Standard

A new beta version v3.6.0 is now available.

In this version the VorTech Controller page was added.

Furthermore the following dosing pump changes are available for ProfiLux 4 as soon as the required firmware 7.24 is ready:
    - 32 instead of 16 dosing pumps
    - 24 instead of 8 individual dosing times
    - Control settings for KHD and IOND

Standard

I am able to see and control the Vortech Module from the web page.

The State is not showing up, but it does this also on Windows Desktop App also.

My only comment may be maybe the green being a bit darker or maybe shade the mode it is in now? Otherwise it works great!!

working_vortech.jpg

Standard

Good job :-)
    A little display problem with anti-sync slave:
    myghl.png
    gcc.png

Also "description" is missing.

Also only first pump SN is reported:
    Capture d’écran 2020-01-29 à 19.12.00.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-01-29 à 19.21.41.png

Thank again.

Standard

Thank you.

I've fixed the display problem.
    The description is not saved on the VorTech Controller but as AppData on your PC with GCC. The local saving of descriptions is currently not supported in the app.

I can not reproduce the problem with the serial numbers, I think this could be a firmware related problem. I've sent you a PM regarding the further investigation of this problem.

The adjustments will be included in the next beta version.

Standard

The updated Beta v3.6.1 is now available.

Standard

Hi i am not using the Beta for the moment
    But will it be possible in the future to store live data or mesurement data in a "Global Chart" on which one we could store all the life of the Tank ??
    because tell me if i am wrong but for the moment we could only compare for example chart from the kh director .. and just one value ..

So i am not sure how deal with all of this ..

I have KH director .. the full ultimate set with the touch .. and i will buy also the ion director
    and the measurement value that i make for the moment by saliferts tests i add theses values under the 'logbook'

But i am dreaming on a part of the application .. GCC .. or GhlConnect .. or other i want to display and record ALL my datas always .. without losing a storage ..
    so it will be great to have a function under GCC or GHL connect to not loose some mesurement datas .. and keep them along the time .. somewhere ..

Last thing will be really amazing to have the possibility to have these 'Actual All Values' in a link on ghlConnect cloud or something to display it under the forums we use to share with 'Recifals PRo or Fans .. or Friends ..

THakns

Regards ..

But maybe in all of that there is already some functions i described .. but i discover .. had the P4 since 1 month ..