Thread: powerbar 6E dead after attempt to update

Default powerbar 6E dead after attempt to update

Hi All

I tried to update my powerbar6E (ghl control center) but something went wrong. What confused me was that the firmware list only appeared to be:

powerbar5.1 or powerbar6d

first i loaded the firmware powerbar6d, then it came with a error. Then I loaded the firmware for powerbar 5.1 and the powerbar came alive again. But outlet 4 to 6 were no longer working. Outlet 4 and 5 just had a constantly turned on function. But they were completely dead I tried to swift it on and off through the GCC but nothing worked.

Today I thought I would try to install the powerbar6d firmwall again, to make the last 3 outputs work again. After uploading the firmware it died completely again. Then, through GCC, I tried a system reset for the PAB. All PAB were delete. I added a new pab unit and found my doser 2.1, but my powerbar didn't show up, and it is still dead. I can't find it or get in touch with it though GCC. It does not show up when I try to assing PAB device. All cables work and are connected properly. The powerbar's on and off button on the side glows red (it receives power) but otherwise it is completely dead.

Does anybody know have to force an update to the powerbar with out GCC or just to get i back to life? and what are the correct firmware to use on my powerbar 6E?

I have created a ticked at ghl but the reply says 1 to 3 working days and 3 working days is a long time with out the powerbar to controlling the calciumreaktor....

Best regards

Tonning
    (who will never again try to update a powerbar :-))

Quote Originally Posted by ttkthomsen View Post
    I have created a ticked at ghl but the reply says 1 to 3 working days and 3 working days is a long time with out the powerbar to controlling the calciumreaktor....
    In most cases we answer within one day, but sometimes it can take a little longer.
    There is no firmware update for the Powerbar 6E yet, that' s why you have not found a corresponding firmware. I will send you the original firmware via your created ticket.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.