Thread: GHL Maxi Slave configuration

Default GHL Maxi Slave configuration

Hi,
    I need help setting up my ghl doser maxi.
    Some context: First I got a ghl doser 2.1 stand alone and later I got a ghl doser maxi slave to dose 40l per day.

I was trying to dose 150 times a day at a maximum of ~ 267ml but I can't get more than 200ml, however you say it is possible to dose up to 320ml.
    How can I dose 267ml each time?

thanks.

Hi,

which max. speed have you set for the dosing pump?
    Have you calibrated the pump correctly for the set speed?
    After you have set the correct flowrate of the pump, you can enter the desired amount which should be dosed on each dosing and the Doser will dose exact this amount.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

i calibrated the pump for speed 3 (fast) and a flowrate of the pump for 330ml/min.
    Regarding the calibration of the set speed, I don't know how to do this. I just see a reference to the set speed in the manual dosing. Can u help me please?

In the settings for automatic dosing, for example, when I try to put 220 in the rate per dosing and 150 dosings per day, the system automatically corrects the rate per dosing to 200.

Thanks for your help.

After selecting the desired speed, you have to calibrate the pump by clicking on the 'Calibrate the pump now ...'-button, measuring the dosed amount and entering this amount into the flowrate input.
    Before measurement, make sure thaht the whole tube is filled with water.

The maximum rate per dosing in automatic mode has been increased through a firmware update. Please update to the latest firmware to enter amounts greater than 200ml. You can update to the latest firmware by using the latest GHL Control Center: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...nter-v1-1-2-9/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.