Thread: Using a USB hub to connect all devices to Control Center?

Default Using a USB hub to connect all devices to Control Center?

Since each box can only be communicated with, one at a time. Is it okay to connect them all to a hub? I'd like to have everything easily accessible via control center since I use a Windows tablet as a display.

Hi, normally a USB hub should work. But on portable devices (Tablets, Laptops) problems with the power supply may occur. Use a active hub to avoid such problems or check if it's working.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Hi, normally a USB hub should work. But on portable devices (Tablets, Laptops) problems with the power supply may occur. Use a active hub to avoid such problems or check if it's working.
    Sometimes active hubs have charging ports as well as data ports. Could this cause a problem if a GHL unit is plugged into a charge port?

This one doesn't have data ports but is still powered. I might give this a try.

Capture3.JPG