Hello,

I tried to get help on R2R, but have been unsuccessful. My doser was knocked off-line after the power outages and major flooding in Houston, Texas. After the storm, I’ve been unable to reconnect to the doser. It’s still dosing, but I can’t tweak my doses.

Last night I tried to directly connect to the doser via USB cable. When I plugged the USB into the port, it beeped like normal, but nothing ever popped up at the bottom of the screen. I searched YouTube and google for a solution and tried multiple things, but eventually got tired as I worked 12 hrs yesterday and had to be back at work today for another 12 hrs.

I’m dosing ALK (with other elements) and also dropping 300mL Kalk daily. These doses need to be tweaked ASAP or the tank with crash and RTN. Tank is 95% Acropora dominated.

I have a 2.4 WIFI connection and 5.0. The doser connects to the 2.4 I believe. I need somebody that’s knowledgeable to come in on team-viewer to take a look. It’s already downloaded. I’m available tonight at 8:00pm and all day Monday.

Here’s my thread on R2R so that you guys can see what’s be said so far:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/po...ection.649152/