Thread: Bug in GCC 1.1.2.9? problems with dose pump speed settings

Default Bug in GCC 1.1.2.9? problems with dose pump speed settings

Hi

In the latest GCC and/or P4 firmware 7.23 can´t I set the speed of my dosing pumps. The menu can´t be reached in GCC (1.1.2.9) it is grey, not accible. However - it is possible to set the speed in the app and at GHL connect. The GCC report the change of speed - but still impossible to change it inside the GCC

However in GCC 1.1.2.9 and P3.1T firmware 6.43 - it works with setting dos pump speed inside GCC

Sincerely Lasse
    Last edited by Lasse; 16.09.2019 at 18:58.

Hi,

Seem to not have this problem:
    Capture d’écran 2019-09-16 à 21.38.24.jpg

Gael

I have to mention that I have no physical dosers connected yet. I use Dosing pump 16 (in the GCC) to manage a socket and Dosing pump 15 to respond on a socket (index 5). In a week I will attach physical dosers to this set up. I test with 1.1.2.1 version too - the same result - the speed button will be grayed out.

Sincerely Lasse

Hello, Maybe if there is no doser 2 or 2.1 connected to Profilux it is normal that the speed feature is greyed out indeed software then assumes that only dosers 1 are connected and dosers 1 don't have adjustable speed.
    Gaël

Gaël is right,

speed setting is only enabled, if a Doser2 assigned to the PAB-system.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you - that´s explain it. But in my 3.1T - I´m able to set a speed even if no dose2, 2.1 or dos max is connected - and further on - if I use the app or GHL connect - I can set speed in P4 too - even if there is no Doser 2, 2.1 or dos max connected. It is only in GCC and P4 - that it not works to set speeds if dos 2 or dos 2,1 is not connected

Sincerely Lasse

I can't say why it isn't disabled in GCC when using a P3@6.43, we would have to check this first. But GHL Connect currently doesn't check if a Doser is connected and does always enable this option.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I was wrong, it will be grayed out even in P3.1 if no doser above 2 or maxi doser is connected. But it is for all 16 dosers in GCC even if it is only attached to doser 1-4 (in GCC)

Sincerely Lasse