Thread: How does it work

Default How does it work

I have been assigned to do an experiment where temperature control is necessary. The profilux 3 and GHL doser 2 is available. I've installed the program on my computer, but I just can't seem to figure out how to make it work.
    I have the two temperature sensors (1 and 2, plugged into profilux 3) and an aquarium heater plugged into the socket (and I have put in the right socket with temperature and heating on the system switch channel option.

I have a container with water in it, with a set temperature, but I want it higher. How do you go about that? (I've tried setting the temperature I want under the Probe/sensors menu, then taking temperature 2 in this case and inputting the temperature I want under nominal value both on the computer and on the profilux 3. On the display it says the temperature it is in the water, then on and a circle)

I don't have any clue about this stuff, so help would greatly be appreciated.

I have now tried using a normalplug in for the heaters (not the powerbar), and they work. I have set in the function for temperature and heating under systems (after watching a youtube video), but the sockets don't seem to work. The PAB comm signal on the powerbar is blinking. What can the problem be?

Last edited by GazzMan; 11.09.2019 at 11:49.

I believe I have.
    Due to the location of the set-up, I am not able to access wifi, so I have it connected via USB to my computer.
    Another problem I have is that on the Profilux the alarm button is blinking red, next to a mark by temperature 1. Temperature 2 is working fine, but the alarm for 1 keeps blinking (though I have tried placing them the exact same place). What is wrong, or how do I turn it off? (When I've tried resetting the nominal value on temperature 1 so it should be within the range of what the temperature is, it starts showing the number, but every time it starts at about 20 degrees C more than what it is in the room or in the water. Then when it comes closer to what it actually is, and what the nominal value is set as, it just starts blinking with the alarm some ***!

Hi Nathalie,

we need more details about your setup.
    In order to assist you more effeciently, create a support-ticket and give us detailled information of the involved devices and how they are installed.
    You can also backup your settings and attach it to that ticket:

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.