Thread: Mitras LX7 WiFi Firmware Upgrade

Default Mitras LX7 WiFi Firmware Upgrade

This evening I upgrade all of my Mitras to 1.10 and then decided to try the WiFi module upgrade too. I have never done this upgrade before but the instructions seemed simple enough. All lights were at firmware 6219. On my first light I used WiFi-Update-Tool.exe and selected the start option. It went through the process and and then I rebooted the light. Now all options under communication is off/blank and firmware is 0. I then switched my LX7 to slave mode and selected the blank chip and reprogram filesystem with the same results. I am not sure what I did wrong but I did not attempt to upgrade the WiFi on my other lights.
    Mark

Hi Mark,

we will solve this issue in our ticket system.

Please create a new ticket by following this link:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.