Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incorrect Chart for Oxygen Saturation

Default Incorrect Chart for Oxygen Saturation

I have been dealing with an error thrown by my P4 on the O2 Saturation. See attached. My O2 saturation runs daily between 102% and 104%. Very consistent depending on the time of day but I constantly have this error. Not causing an issue but I want the red gone. So I figure this is something stupid and I have been playing the settings trying to make it go away... During this time I think I have found a bug. This is the 3rd time I have seen this. The first couple of times i dismissed it as user error but now I think it may be a software bug. When I am in GHL Connect (Firmware V. 716) (Also Firmware version on the dashboard sometimes does not populate), and in my O2 settings page, if I click on chart, sometimes the temperature chart is what is displayed. See attached. If I play with it long enough, eventually I will get my O2 chart. I apologize if this has already been reported and a known bug. Also, if someone knows how to get rid of my O2 error, I'm ready to give in.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shredded; 28.08.2019 at 14:43. Reason: wrong attachment

Hi,

do you connect via myGHL-cloud or webinterface?
    If via webinterface, which version is installed (click on the 3 dots -> support and info to check the app version)?
    Or does this happen on different platforms?

Which value is measured when the alarm is displayed?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I believe web interface.
    Version is 3.2.2.
    I have not tried this on other platforms yet.

The error message is for the Oxygen Sensor but it does not tell me what it sees as the value in error. The value is usually in the range of 102% to 104% as shown on the dashboard and on the O2 sensor page.
    Below is my settings page for my O2 sensor.
    O2 Settings.JPG

Hey I am having the same issue
    Not sure how to remove it either
    Keep getting the same alert.
    Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@doggydoc10, On the O2 sensor page, down at the bottom, if you turn on Dynamic Nominal Value, does the "Current Value" to the far right have a reading? My channel reads 8, but the "Current Value" just shows 0.00 when it is turned on. To me, the error is saying that the current O2 level falls below or exceeds that of the current Nominal Value. Typical to the other settings for other sensors. I have my Nominal Level set for 100% with a max deviation of +/- 5%. Unless I just don't understand how this works (a very good possibility) I would think that would cover the range (102 to 104) that my tank runs. My other thought is as I was asking, the Dynamic Nominal Value, again if I am not mistaken, would adjust the Nominal Value on the fly. However, mine shows no reading so obviously that's wrong. As for the chart, it comes and goes, right now it shows the temperature. I can of course add the Oxygen readings to the graph at the bottom but the main graph here, should be the O2 readings. Pretty sure that is just a software bug. Just hate the error showing all the time. Makes me panic. Post your settings page and let me see what you have?
    Thanks,
    Jeff

Hey Jeff
    I just activated Dynamic Nominal Values and the current value is at zero.

Default Incorrect Chart for Oxygen Saturation

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Hi,

do you connect via myGHL-cloud or webinterface?
    If via webinterface, which version is installed (click on the 3 dots -> support and info to check the app version)?
    Or does this happen on different platforms?

Which value is measured when the alarm is displayed?
    My issues happen on BOTH platforms. The cloud and web interface. I get an alarm when values are within specified numbers.
    My value measures 125% when alarm is displayed. My nominal value is 130 with a 5% hysteresis.

Last edited by doggydoc10; 29.08.2019 at 04:49.

Here are my screenshots

The dynamic nominal value is used to define the nominal value on the basis of a file or the actual value of another sensor. If it's deactivated or no value is specified, the normal nominal value is used. But if you have not specified anything for the dynamic nominal value, please deactivate it to make sure that the alarm is not caused by this.
    If it's deactivated you're still getting an Alarm when the actual value is in normal range?

We will check this issue and the problem with the chart, also.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes it’s deactivated and I still get an alarm.