Thread: Where can I find the amount dosed throughout the day?

Default Where can I find the amount dosed throughout the day?

Is there a display graph that shows what has been dosed throughout the day? There are times where I manually hit the dose button to add a bit more of something, but I can't see where this info is displayed. thanks

Hi,

currently the dosings are not recorded.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

That's... odd. Any chance we'll see this in a future update?

As long as the pumps are correctly calibrated and dosing schedule is set, the pumps will dispense the exact requested amounts. If you ask it to dose 10ml, 5 times per day, it will do exactly that.

Its more about monitoring in the longer term. There are plenty of things can influence the water parameters. Its about being able to look back over the week and see where you had to make adjustments to keep things in line. Its a good place to start when figuring out WHY there are inconsistencies in parameters. More data! lol