Thread: Doser knocked offline after power outage and didn’t reconnect after power restored.??

Default Doser knocked offline after power outage and didn’t reconnect after power restored.??

Yep, short power outage for 20 minutes and after the power was restored the doser will not connect.

Not sure what the issue is. Has anybody had this happen? I need to get it back online ASAP.

Does the Doser neither connect via USB nor WiFi?
    Does the Doser appear in the device manager when connected via USB?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Does the Doser neither connect via USB nor WiFi?
    Does the Doser appear in the device manager when connected via USB?
    Let me try USB. The WiFi on my phone 📱 isn’t connecting. I went to myGHL on my phone and couldn’t connect there either.

Ok, I hooked up the USB from doser to laptop. Laptop made connection sound. Went to my GHL icon and clicked connect and still nothing. Thilo can you come in on teamviewer and take a look. I’ll send you a username and ID when you’re ready.
    Last edited by Reefahholic; 15.08.2019 at 14:37.

Thilo, I restarted my hard-drive that’s connected with my WiFi and it didn’t fix the connection problem. However, all my webcams are online and working. So I figured I’d turn the doser off and back on to see if maybe that would fix the issue.

Then I was playing with the app or myGHL from my phone (can’t remember which one I was on) and it brought me to a screen asking if this would be the default doser (with a number) and I checked yes because I only have one GHL doser. Then it connected. I couldn’t believe it.

Not sure if simply turing the power off and on fixed it or what. Anyway, it’s connected now. :-)

Ok great.
    Yes, if the WiFi connection won't work, a reboot usually solves the problem.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.