Hello,
I'm just about to start a new GHL setup in my 600 L SPS/LPS tank for Balling, and since I'm pretty new to the GHL hardware and can't find an obvious answer I let myself to start a new topic.

1) I want to go a Kh Director with a two pumps and profilux 4. Will a profi 4e will be sufficient for such setup or should I go p4? (I would rather get access to charts and online access that is availavle through P4 and not in SA version)
2) Is there specific country version with F/B cables available (Poland user here)? Or should I better get an adapter for Schuko
3) Connection of hardware.

My Balling liquids are 4 metres away from main tank and for now liquids are distributed by automatic pumps located at the liquids (suction distance Ca 30cm and pushing distance approximately 3m). I want to locate KhD, 1 GHL doser 2.1 and p4 close to the tank (~30cm), and the other GHLS 2.1 doser at liquids (~3m away). How do I connect devices? Do i need one PAB cable of 5m length (to connect "liquid" pump to p4) lor two (to connect KhD to "liquid" pump and then back to p4?
So the question is whether which device should be connected to which one - A: KhD to pump (1) and pumps (1) and (2) to p4 or rather than B: KgD to pump (1), pump (1) to pump (2) and pump (2) to p4?

In A setup i assume I would use one long PAB cable, in scenario B I need to get two.

Thanks in advance!