Thread: Heating cooling device

Default Heating cooling device

Hello,
    I have a new GHL Profilux 4 controller and I'm trying to add temperature protection for one of the power sockets.
    I have a combined heating and cooling device with an external temperature controller that can be set to a specific temperature range. This device is connected to one of my GHL power bar sockets.
    In addition I have an on/off relay switch connected to one of the Profilux sensor inputs.

I need your help to direct me to properly configure my controller to the following functionally.

The power sockets must be ON unless one of the following failures occur:
    1. Overheat: The sensor input is "ON" (indicating heating is active) and the temperature sensor indicate 26.5 degrees or higher.
    2. Overcool: sensor input is "OFF" (indicating cooling is active) and the temperature sensor indicate 24.5 degrees or less.

Appreciate your help to have this correctly set.

Thanks in advance,
    Elias

Hi,

at first configure the temparature sensor to trigger cooling and heating at the right temparatures with hysteresis (check the programming guide for more info: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...g-guide-v7-02/)
    Then set three programmable logics:
    - One with your sensor input ON AND Temperature Chiller
    - One with your sensor input OFF AND Temperature Heater
    - And one with prog. logic 1 INVERT AND prog. logic 2 INVERT

Then assign the third prog. logic to the switch channel.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.