Thread: Assign a Doser 2.0 SA as a slave to a 2.1 SA

Default Assign a Doser 2.0 SA as a slave to a 2.1 SA

Hi. I have an old 2.0 SA doser but the WiFi card appears to be faulty and it won’t connect. Is there a way to connect it to my other 2.1 SA doser and act as a slave to it so it appears in myGHL app? I’m assuming the PAB cable but what software steps are involved.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Stemanic; 02.08.2019 at 16:25. Reason: Spelling

Hi,

Yes, you can run the 2.0 SA as a slave doser.
    Just make sure this doser is running on the newest firmware before proceeding any further.

In order to convert this doser to "Slave" mode, you will have to connect to it either by USB or it's hotspot signal. Once connected, go to the General settings page and set this doser to Slave mode, Save.
    Disconnect from the doser, connect it to the D2.1 SA using a PAB-cable and follow the pab-device assignment steps shown here:

Thanks I will try that

Worked perfectly thank you.
    Only issue I had is that while I was updating the 2.1 firmware I had the slave connected. Ended up having to do an emergency reset. Which is fine... however the file locations explained in the manual for the reset are actually not the correct locations in the GHL control centre program files. I think this document needs to be updated.
    Found them in the end though and all is well now.
    Thanks for your help.