Thread: Mitras Lightbar 2 and Profilux Mini Wifi configuration

Default Mitras Lightbar 2 and Profilux Mini Wifi configuration

Hello all,

New to the forum and recently found these lights. Based on the research this seems to be some of the best lights out there, so I have decided to upgrade my Juwel Rio 125 MultiLux setup with a Mitras Lightbar 2.
    The idea is to have the Lightbar 2 sitting in the middle with the flat brackets so it is level and have the flaps sit on each side freely, as I do not think it is a good idea to put a hood above the light due to heat issues.

My question is as follows, what exactly do I need to ensure I got everything running?

So far what I understand and think, I am going to get this:
    Mitras Lightbar 2 (80 cm)
    Mitras-LB-PSU80 (Power supply unit)
    Flat Holding Brackets
    Profilux Mini Wifi
    LB Cable RJ45

Is all this enough to make sure that the light works, is dimmable, I can configure any light spectrum, set sunrise/sunset and whatever other options? Or do I need something extra on top?
    Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Greg

Hello Greg,

The only item you would need to add to your list is the Lightbar Splitter accessory.
    This accessory will connect between the Lightbar2 and the PSU.
    Here is where you would also connect the RJ45 control cable so that the ProfiLux Mini can control it.

Once you have everything connected, you will be able to program your desired light spectrum and schedule. Dimming will also be doable.

Hello Vinny,

Thank you for the reply, kindly appreciated. I did get some help on the German forum, but I am happy to see this coming from the staff.

I have a quick followup question, although unrelated, I am hoping you can help me.

I will be in Frankfurt late August and I was wondering if there is any physical shop where I can buy all those items I am looking for to setup the Lightbar 2. If you have any retailer in the area, or know of several, I would kindly appreciate the poke in the direction.

Thanks in advance,
    Greg

Hallo Greg
    You can visit the GHL ShowRoom in Kaiserslautern, where you can also shop. Approx. 1.5 minutes by car or train from Frankfurt

regards Pit

Yet again, Pit to the rescue. Thank you very much, I will do that!

Opening Hours
    After personal appointment, please contact GHL via email or phone.
    Link

regards Pit