Thread: Dynamic value show wrong dynamiv value

Default Dynamic value show wrong dynamiv value

I have two pH sensors in different environment (one anaerobic and one aerobic). I need to have the anaerobic pH to follow my aerobic pH. I have set up Dynamic value 1 to be managed by the my aerobic ph probe and activated this for my anaerobic pH probe. However - if my aerobic pH probe is 8.24 - my anaerobic pH probe report pH 82.4 as dynamic value. It seems onle be a minor fault because the regulator works the way it shouls around the right pH of 8.24

Sincerely Lasse

Hello Lasse,

you are right, it seems the displayed actual value is not scaled correctly in GHL Control Center, but internally the controlling works normally. I will forward this.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you

Sincerely Lasse