Thread: Connecting Doser 2.1 SA to Profilux via PAB Cable

Default Connecting Doser 2.1 SA to Profilux via PAB Cable

Hi,

I had a Doser 2.1 SA and a P4. Is this possible to connect the 2.1 SA to the P4 via PAB cable?

If yes, please teach me how. When I connect them via PAB cable, there is no connection established. There must be some steps that I missed.

Thank you,

You need to set the Doser2 into Slavemode in GHL Control Center/GHL Connect on the General page.
    After rebooting you can connect to your P4, scan the PAB-bus and assign it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    You need to set the Doser2 into Slavemode in GHL Control Center/GHL Connect on the General page.
    After rebooting you can connect to your P4, scan the PAB-bus and assign it.
    Thanks Matthias for the prompt reply. I have done it and it works perfectly. Just a minor question, are we able to program the doser to dose in specific time range within a day? I mean it feels not right to dose at night!

Hi,

Yes, this is possible when you use the Individually option.
    That allows you to specify the exact times to dose.

If you're dosing supplements like Calcium or Alkalinity, dosing at night is recommended and will lessen day-to-day parameter swings.