Thread: Webcam Ghlconnect 3.0

Default Webcam Ghlconnect 3.0

Have a webcam link working on myghl from web and a local link working dirctly on the P4's internal site.
    Android version 3.00 of ghlconnect wont work with neither of them?
    When connecting from outside through ghlconnect to myghl then the cam working from myghl web fails also.
    confusing......
    Will there be RTSP support?
    Bjoern

Are you connecting through another network with android (mobile web or another WiFi-network)?
    If you're using a local IP to connect to your webcam, it won't work through another network. You need to set up port forwarding to access your webcam from outside.

RTSP support is planned.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

No same network. Android/ios app wont take neither local or portforwarded cam. Not the one i have tried atleast.
    Im using a 'image type' cam setup i ghlconnect.
    Great what you said about RTSP

There's a good guide on R2R you might be interested in.
    It describes how to use Tinycam pro-webserver as a proxy and makes it possible to use most webcams by outputting single images you can use in GHL Connect.
    This should also work for RTSP-streams.

Here is the link: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/we...2#post-6222981
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yeah, but seems a little off if i have to buy tinycam for it to work. Have it workin on myghl from computers at home (not from phone or ipad) strange enough.
    If im away i could just rdp into a computer at home and it will work. Have other means to see my cameras so its not such a big deal. Just wanted you to know
    that it isnt that easy to setup up and get it working, as i think it should be.
    There are many things regarding profilux much more important than this to be working with

Bjoern

If the webcam is working through webinterface or myGHL, it should work on iOS or Android app, too (when connecting through the same network).
    Could you please open a ticket and provide more information (webcam and network settings) for solving this problem: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/

@Thilo
    I wrote something in a ticket for you.(id=1175) Hope you understand it, hehe
    Bjoern