Thread: Dosing pump controlling other devices

Default Dosing pump controlling other devices

Hi all

I am dosing some bacteria into the tank and it requires my to turn off skimmer and UV for a period of time afterwards.

I have the doser 2.0. It is set to dose at specific times during the day.

The question is where would one go to setup turning off the skimmer and uv which are connected to one of the powerbars?

The Doser cannot control a powerbar. You would need a ProfiLux to do this.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    The Doser cannot control a powerbar. You would need a ProfiLux to do this.
    Thanks for the reply in fact thats what I was meaning is how to use the profilux to act as above with a P4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This can be achieved with programmable logic:
    PL1 -> Input: Dosing Pump, Function: Delayed off or NOT
    PL2 -> Input: PL1 (Inverted if PL1 function is Delayed off), Function: Pulse

Switch channel X -> PL2 Inverted
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.