Thread: STDL4-4 Powerbar

Default STDL4-4 Powerbar

Hello, I have just bought the STDL4-4 powerbar to add on my system.
    The powerbar is supposed to be connected to my Expansion box 2. First question: is it possible to connect the STDL4-4 to the expansion box ? For the time being, I failed…
    Second question: purpose is to monitor levels of my sump - ie level will order the socket of the powerbar to allow the pump working. A second level will monitor the reserve tank. This works easily with a digital powerbar, but I have a doubt for the STDL4-4.
    Please help.
    Many thanks
    Christophe

Expansion box not have S socket that STDL4-4 need, you can add a PLM-2L4S card to your expansion box for that.

Quote Originally Posted by courlet View Post
    Second question: purpose is to monitor levels of my sump - ie level will order the socket of the powerbar to allow the pump working. A second level will monitor the reserve tank. This works easily with a digital powerbar, but I have a doubt for the STDL4-4.
    This works with the STDL4-4 as reliably as with other Powerbars.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmorefun View Post
    Expansion box not have S socket that STDL4-4 need, you can add a PLM-2L4S card to your expansion box for that.
    Right, you need to connect the Powerbar to one of the red S-ports.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.