Thread: Tubing Bursting off

Default Tubing Bursting off

HI Guys,

I'm having an issue with a the waste water tube bursting off from the doser. This has effectively leaked blown my power and destroyed a dosing unit below this costing me hundreds of pounds to replace!!

I have run a KH test another 3 times, I have narrowed down the error which happens on every occasion. I have fully drained/reset the unit and this still happens.

The error happens when tank water is being pumped into the unit for testing, pressure builds up on the waste pipe and it bursts off at the the join between the pipe and dosing pump connection.

What is going wrong and how do I fix it? The unit has already been returned once when pressure was building up on the KH fluid pipe and bursting off however I think this is an unrelated issue.

Simon.

Hi,

does the vent tube hang freely in the air? It must not be immersed in the water.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ich habe seid heute das selbe Problem, das mir der Watersample schlauch abplatzt...

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin29 View Post
    Ich habe seid heute das selbe Problem, das mir der Watersample schlauch abplatzt...
    Dann ist entweder der Schlauch verstopft oder der Entlüftungsschlauch hängt ins Wasser oder ist verstopft.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.