Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: is it possible to view socket/relay on/off history?

Standard is it possible to view socket/relay on/off history?

Hello-

I recently purchased a profilux4. I am in the process of transitioning over from my reefangel. Is there any way to view a log of when the sockets on the powerbar are triggered on/off? My reefangel logs all of this info and I would like to compare the on/off times for my ATO; heater; chiller etc to make sure the profilux is controlling the sockets properly before actually plugging my devices into them. thanks

Standard

Nope.. I asked this a while back

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Standard

wow, kind of disappointing that the brand new profilux cant do something so simple that a nearly 10 year old open source controller can do

Standard

Zitat Zitat von steinke32 Beitrag anzeigen
    wow, kind of disappointing that the brand new profilux cant do something so simple that a nearly 10 year old open source controller can do
    This feature, as well as other logs, is planned but because of the many other projects not foreseeable when it will be implemented.
    And that's why it's not as easy to implement as you might think.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.