Thread: is it possible to view socket/relay on/off history?

Default is it possible to view socket/relay on/off history?

Hello-

I recently purchased a profilux4. I am in the process of transitioning over from my reefangel. Is there any way to view a log of when the sockets on the powerbar are triggered on/off? My reefangel logs all of this info and I would like to compare the on/off times for my ATO; heater; chiller etc to make sure the profilux is controlling the sockets properly before actually plugging my devices into them. thanks

Nope.. I asked this a while back

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

wow, kind of disappointing that the brand new profilux cant do something so simple that a nearly 10 year old open source controller can do

Quote Originally Posted by steinke32 View Post
    wow, kind of disappointing that the brand new profilux cant do something so simple that a nearly 10 year old open source controller can do
    This feature, as well as other logs, is planned but because of the many other projects not foreseeable when it will be implemented.
    And that's why it's not as easy to implement as you might think.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Any update on ETA for these types of logs? Thanks.

There is a way of work around this if anyone needs to know - of some reason - how long or/and when a socket is on. As an example your top off or your heater. With the new FW for P4 it is possible with 32 dosing pump - before 16. Most people have dosing pumps functions that´s not in use. As an example - I want to know how much an when my heater is running. I grab a pump function not in use - let us say dosing pump 32, Configure it to give 1 ml/minute. Make the container to have max fill and make it to fill. Activate log function. Let us say that socket 3 is your heater. Make the pump to respond on index 3. Now you will find a graph of your sockets runtime. Just remeber 1 ml is one minute

My top off is done by a pump. I have done the same thing here but you can´t have the flow rater to more than 1000 ml/min. I determ the flow rate of my top off pump - let us say it is 5l/min (5000 ml/min). In flow rate for my virtual pump I put in 500 ml/min. And have in my head that all figures of flow have to be multiply with 10. After this I chose the actual socket (let us say socket 4) to be the index the pump respond to. Activate graph. and voila.

Sincerely Lasse