Thread: Error.titration takes too long

Default Error.titration takes too long

Hi

I have getting an issue on my KHD, Erro;titration takes too long, and shows 0.0 on the current value.
    I have read and check Sam FAQ but I am not sure if I have found the cause.

1 I have check all the calibration of the pumps and the PH electrode.

2 When I open the top cover on the KHD I saw the both tubes too the internal pump were broken.( first time I opened the top cover)

3 I also remove the filter from the vent tube.

I made Sam measurements then I noticed that the internal pump did not go, is there someone who knows when the pump should go during the measurement procedure.
    I suspect the pump is broken but wonder if ther are any more things I can do before I submit it for service 20ACA50E-5F2C-4D18-A615-F6738FCFE38F.jpg412CFFE2-257E-419A-B11A-E29C8568B9F7.jpg

Hi,

you have already created a ticket for it, we will handle the support there.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.