Thread: PH Sensor Probe Help

Default PH Sensor Probe Help

Hi All,

Im new to the forum and have bought a profilux 4 with khd and 2 stand alone 2.1 dosers. Im really struggling to sort the ph prob out. No matter how i calibrate either 4ph and 7ph or 7ph and 9ph it always reads 10.50 ph. My khd director gives an actual ph value of 7.1 and dkh of 8.8.

can anyone tell me were im going wrong please

Thanks

Gazzam

Hello Gazzam,

First check to see that the pH probe is connected to the correct port on the ProfiLux.
    It should be connected to the ph/redox port as this is the native pH port.

Second, repeat the calibration steps according to what is provided in the P4 manual and resource guide.
    Make sure to use pH 7 and pH 9 as these are within normal reef range.

pH 4 and 7 fluids are only used for calibrating the KH Director probe.

At the end of calibration, let the probe sit in pH 7 and 9 fluid and wait a few minutes to see the end result.

Thanks for your help the ph probe was in the second port it is working now

Hello, I am having this same problem and submitted a ticket. I have fixed my probe per Vinny's instructions above but now what do I do to get the probe I had to swap Ph probe with to work in the port that the PH probe was not working. My ticket is 1026 and the response intervals need to be improved please.

@Tksamac
    If you have not yet received a reply to your ticket, please post a reminder.
    A notification will be sent to the assigned support member.

Hi, I have similar issue PH show 3 or 10.5 only, may I know how to fix it ?

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Hi, I have similar issue PH show 3 or 10.5 only, may I know how to fix it ?
    Create a ticket in our support-system and describe what you've done so far (calibration steps etc.) and we'll try to solve this issue there.

Use the guest login:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.