Thread: Help with connecting doser to wifi

Default Help with connecting doser to wifi

Ok so i started out with the doser showing up on wifi but does not have an internet connection. I set up the control center and doser shows up there. Tried the static way of configuring Ip but when i ping the IP it says unreachable and now when i go back to the wifi part of my phone the doser does not show up anymore. firmware is up to date. Im new to this so i need all the help i can get.

Hello,

there are two types of wifi available:
    - AccessPoint mode: GHL Doser2 offers a wifi hotspot
    - Infrastructure mode: GHL Doser2 connects to your home network wifi

There is also LAN port available, that works like infrastructure mode and connects to your home network.

When you connect through your mobile phone directly with DOSER2, you get disconnected from your home network and an ip address assigned by the DOSER2: 10.10.100.100 (look in your phone network details, if this is the case)
    Use this IP in GHL Control Center in the connection settings.

For the infrastructure mode connecting your GHL Doser2 to your home network, we have video tutorials that show the setup process:

GHL Doser 2.1 / Doser Maxi Wi-Fi setup using Static IP (How-to): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHCcd1tQQrA
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.