Thread: After latest iOS App update: No Logbook access & Sensor Graphs values for 2027

Default After latest iOS App update: No Logbook access & Sensor Graphs values for 2027

Hi,
    since the last App update for iOS (I have iOS 10.3.3) I unfortunately can not access the logbook anymore. Other areas of the app are working, but the logbook just keeps loading.
    Furthermore, the dates of the sensors of the PL4 are wrong in the sensor charts. When accessing the charts of any sensor it says "No data available for this period. Please try with a larger period by clicking at a zoom option above."
    When doing that by clicking for example "week" it jumps to July 2027 and shows old values, although the PL4 is synchronized to the current time.

Thanks for any help

Hi,

my app guys will check this immediately when they are back in the office on Monday and give you a feedback.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello,

we didn't change anything on the logbook or the sensor charts in the last update and we can't reproduce the problem.
    Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, to clear the cache.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you very much GHL team for looking into it so quickly. Although the App told me that the date and time were correct before & after the update, I synchronized both one more time and now everything is running again. Thank you very much