Thread: P4 Wifi Firmware?

Default P4 Wifi Firmware?

Hello,

What is the latest WIFI firmware version for P4? I'm currently running 6913 per my system then communication tab at the bottom of GCC.

I did the wifi firmware update process using the firmware included with GCC version 7.19. This worked fine with my LX7 lights which are now running WIFI firmware 6961.

I ask because my P4 wifi disconnects almost every day and sometimes reconnects, sometimes does not reconnect until I power cycle my P4

Hello,

Mitras LX7 uses the same firmware, so 6961 is the latest version also for your ProfiLux4:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...le-esp-update/

If the upgrade does not cure the connection issues, check the signal strength of both (P4 and router/accesspoint) and/or choose mode 802.11 b/g, different wifi channels (not overlapping).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.